Media Maven’s Five Beautifying Smoothie Recipes!
Getting a gorgeous, glowing complexion doesn’t only mean slathering on sunblock or the latest antioxidant serum (though that helps, too). It also means paying attention to your diet. By tossing nutrient-rich fruits, vegetables and other goodies into your blender, you can nab more beautifying foods that will nourish your skin from the inside, out.
We’re talking ingredients that can help repair damage from nasty UV rays, give your skin a healthy glow, and reduce inflammation and puffiness (too many margaritas last night, perhaps?).
Put your best face forward with these powerhouse ingredients and smoothie recipes.
• Chia Seeds for Younger Looking Skin
◦ Recipe: Beauty Bonanza Smoothie
• Kale For a Healthy Skintone
◦ Recipe: Green and Glowing Smoothie
• Coconut for Repairing Damaged Skin
◦ Recipe: Coconut Bliss Smoothie
• Avocado for Reducing Inflammation
◦ Recipe: Paradise Smoothie
• Berries for Smoother Skin
◦ Recipe: Berry Beauty Blast
*all images provided by shutterstock*
View full article and get your (you)Beauty Fixx here!